Monday, October 12, 2009

3D Horror Movies & More Paranormal

Ok really what is the deal with this new genre? Last i saw on 3D was the stupid Bloody Valentine movie. The 3D glasses really just annoy me, and i think are not necessary. I have gotten word recently that there are some classics that are gonna be made in 3D soon.Halloween, Resident Evil, Night of the Living Dead. Now i dont see the need to make some of these films in such a way. Dont get me wrong i think that the idea of a horror movie in 3D sounds good, but i dont think that it can really be done tastefully...YET. I'm also scared that these franchises will be somewhat ridiculed for lending themselves to such a horrible thing. The sad part is that alot of people will still see them just for curiosity and be hugely dissapointed. Well i will be looking forward to these movies so i can say I TOLD YOU SO! Also on my mind tonight is still Paranormal, and the simplicity of the film. To this day it has been about 3 nights since i have watched it and the movie is still vivid on my mind. I get really angry at thinking that its been soooo long since any other horror movies have made me feel this way. The point of horror movies are just that to leave a negative impression on you, to make you feel thankful that your not in the characters shoes, and to make you check your closet at night. I really talk alot about making better movies but i really think that its time i back these statements up.  I have a couple of good ideas for the next blockbuster horror film. Let's just say that Vampires wont seem so sexy anymore after i'm done with my movie. I'm thinking of implementing the idea of First Person Horror View in this new project and perhaps make a dark, and gothic movie. Well ill b working on this so i will fill you all in on the progress, in the meanwhile we hope that this blog keeps growing and growing so that we can all benefit from their opinions and stories.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment